The Cantabric Sand Filter produces crystal clear water using fine sand or recycled crushed glass media as the filter medium.
Each filter incorporates an engineered multiport valve to direct the water flow and minimise the resistance through the filter, making the Cantabric ideal for today’s energy efficient high performance pumps.
The advanced technology developed for the Cantabric filters offers extraordinary reliability in operation with low maintenance, allowing the filers to run safely with optimal pool filtering for many years.
The equipment also includes the AstralPool 6+1 multiport valve with filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, waste and closed positions.
The Cantabric range represents the largest investment in design and production for any residential filter range using high quality hardened steel tooling to produce high tolerance, high strength tanks that provide the longest trouble free life available.
This high tolerance enables the screw on lock ring to secure the multiport valve along with self sealing barrel unions which enable fast, simple installation, easy service and access to the filter media in future years.
Features and Benefits
* High Strength fully injection moulded tank for long life.
* Lock ring quickly secures multiport valve and allows easy alignment with pipework to save on installation time.
* Self Sealing barrel union connections means fast installation and easy service.
* High quality oil filled pressure gauge allows accurate reading and long life.
* Large drain point allows for fast sand change saves hours of labour and cost in servicing.
* Engineered tank shape provides maximum strength and longest life.
* 4 sizes to suit virtually any residential and small commercial pool or spa.