Although a heat pump requires electricity to operate it draws over 80% of its heat energy from the air and it does this even though it may feel cool.
The M3 and M4 models are plug n play and come factory fitted with a cord and plug.
The M5 will require an electrician for installation.
Small in size but packed with features the Z200 range of heat pumps are ‘intelli-heat’ ready, meaning you set the desired water temperature and it will operate at any time of the day running completely independent of the filter cycle time.
They also feature simple and easy to use control interface making set up a breeze.
Features and Benefits
* Perfect to extend your swimming season a few extra months.
* Very affordable running costs (even when compared to solar).
* Doesn’t rely on the sun or position and size of collectors.
* Simple and inexpensive installation with no extensive plumbing.
* Is unaffected by wildlife and environmental damage.