Most swimming pools are effectively filtered and sanitised with flow rates ranging from 120 to 200 litres per minute.
In fact they will never require more than 250 to 300 litres per minute for tasks such as cleaning the filter or vacuuming the pool, and for these the Viron P320 eVo is ideal.
However, for larger pools, multiple Spa Jets, water features or in floor cleaning systems, a larger capacity pump may be required.
For these applications, AstralPool have developed the Viron P600 eVo, a pump with an impressive 600 litres per minute flow rate.
Features and Benefits
* Fully variable speed from 600 RPM to 2850 RPM allows flow rate to be tailored to your pool while maximising energy savings.
* 8 star energy rating.
* Reduced CO2 emissions.
* Low speeds means ultra quiet allowing operation at night or early morning.
* Low speed means lower pressures extending the life of other pool equipment such as filters and chlorinators.
* Low speed means better filtration resulting in sparkling clear water.
* Programmable time periods and speed means suitable for water features, spa jets and in floor cleaning systems.
* Fully serviceable motor to ensure long life and maximum energy savings over the life of the pump.
* Save up to $1000 per year in operating costs.